- Strategic Market Research and Positioning
- Training, Support and Professional Development
- Seamless Property Due Diligence
- Timely Accounting and Reporting
- Project Management for New Development or Property Repositioning
- Construction and Tenant Improvement Management
- State-of-the-Art Technology Systems
- Exceptional Customer Service
Julia has over 20 years of fee and owner operated experience with demonstrated accomplishments in all facets of residential property management. She has extensive experience in pre-development, development, lease-up and renovation activities, as well as a proven track record in stabilized operations. She has been directly involved in the new lease-up of communities and has held asset management responsibilities during the sale of properties.
Managing Partner of Midwest
Since joining our team, Sayreen has become a valuable resource for our on-site managers as well as providing a “big picture” accounting perspective for the management team. Her immediate goals are more efficiency between Calibrate and the properties they manage and reducing waste wherever possible.
Based in Seattle, Washington, Calibrate is expanding its market reach. Now managing properties in Washington, Illinois, Arizona and Minnesota, Calibrate Property Management oversees approximately 2500 units and is rapidly growing.
For a list of our communities and their locations, contact us at our main management office.